This is the perfect way to dip your toe into the water of this fabulous lifestyle. It is a double glazed and central heated caravan meaning it is suitable to use whatever the weather. With a paved patio to the side this low maintenance plot will enable you to spend more time exploring the Lake District. Every weekend could be a holiday!
With a neutral colour scheme, it is ready to be made into your home away from home! There is a comfortable fitted wraparound sofa in the lounge meaning there is plenty of space for the entire family, plus a pull out bed for additional guests.
The kitchen is well equipped, and there is a fixed dining table with grey upholstered stools and fitted seating so the whole family can sit around the table comfortably, perfect for family mealtimes to be enjoyed.
- Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating with gas fire in the lounge
- Double bed in master bedroom with lift up storage system
- Wraparound seating with fold-out sofa bed
- TV cabinet and storage unit
- Double cavity gas oven with hob/grill and glass splashback
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Fixed dinette seating
- Family bathroom with thermostatically controlled shower
- Satellite television connection
- Free limited park wide WiFi (upgrade available – chargeable)
- Pitch fees included until 30th November 2019
- Please call us on 015395 31344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing. New caravans come with a 12 year licence agreement.Annual fees include: pitch fees, insurance and rates. Please ask for full details.The holiday home part of the park is open from 1st March to 19th December inclusive. Facilities such as restaurant, bar and shop are open weekends and during school holiday periods from March to mid November.