Our Shepherd’s Hut has been exquisitely made for us by a local craftsman to a bespoke design. It’s a cosy holiday hideaway for 2, nestled in a quiet and secluded spot near to the stream.
If you’re new to glamping, this is a perfect choice; more luxurious than a traditional camping pod and packed with home comforts. Our Shepherd’s Hut is beautifully furnished throughout with comfortable accommodation and plush cushions and throws.
The Hut sleeps 2 people on a double bed. There is also a sofa and table.
Underfloor heating will keep you warm and cosy, even on the coolest of days, and when the sun shines you can enjoy the views from balcony seating area.
The hand-crafted kitchenette houses a Butlers sink, small fridge/ice box, microwave, kettle and toaster with small amounts of crockery and cutlery.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept pets in the Shepherd’s Hut.
Price range £72 to £82 per night, minimum stays 2 nights at weekends and 3/4 night breaks during peak periods.
- Kitchenette with Butlers sink
- Small fridge/ice box
- Crockery, cutlery and basic cooking utensils
- Underfloor heating
- Double bed and additional seating & table
- Duvet, pillows and linen provided
- Balcony area with outdoor seating overlooking the stream
- Outside lighting
- Electric included
Please bring your own towels.
If you want the height of luxury whilst you are camping, why not hire one of our private bathrooms for your own personal use? These cost just £14.00 per night.
- Book online to check price, availability and to book.
- Telephone bookings are accepted using most debit/credit cards.
- Bookings accepted from couples and families only. We reserve the right not to accept group bookings. Please ring the park direct.
- Please take a look at our Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions. All bookings are made subject to both Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions.
Reminders for when you’re on the park
- For your safety and security and to minimise noise the Park gates are locked at 11pm and open at 7.30am. If you are out late, vehicles can be parked just outside the main gate. Then please tip-toe back to your pitches, remembering as you walk past tourers, tents and pods to have consideration for fellow visitors who may be asleep.
- We cater primarily for families, couples and singles, and have a ‘all quiet after 11pm’ rule so that everyone can enjoy a quiet night’s sleep. Remember voices can carry (especially when on a mobile phone).
- There’s no loud music allowed at any time – we are not a music festival and for some guest’s loud music can spoil their peace and relaxation.
- Our reception is open from 8.30am to 9pm (6pm low season). If you require assistance outside of these times contact the Duty Warden. Please check the notice on the reception door as where to locate them.