New for 2019!
Our Shepherd’s Hut has been exquisitely made for us by a local craftsman to a bespoke design. It’s a cosy holiday hideaway for 2, nestled in a quiet and secluded spot near to the stream.
If you’re new to glamping, this is a perfect choice; more luxurious than a traditional camping pod and packed with home comforts. Our Shepherd’s Hut is beautifully furnished throughout with comfortable accommodation and plush cushions and throws.
The Hut sleeps 2 people on a pull-out double bed. There is also a sofa and table.
Underfloor heating will keep you warm and cosy, even on the coolest of days, and when the sun shines you can enjoy the views from balcony seating area.
The hand-crafted kitchenette houses a Butlers sink, small fridge/ice box, microwave, kettle and toaster with small amounts of crockery and cutlery.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept pets in the Shepherd’s Hut.
- Kitchenette with Butlers sink
- Small fridge/ice box
- Crockery, cutlery and basic cooking utensils
- Underfloor heating
- Pull out double (sofa) bed and additional seating & table
- Duvet, pillows and linen provided
- Balcony area with outdoor seating overlooking the stream
- Outside lighting
- Electric included
Please bring your own towels.
If you want the height of luxury whilst you are camping, why not hire one of our private bathrooms for your own personal use? These cost just £14.00 per night.
Reminders for when you’re on the park
- For your safety and security Park gates are locked at 11pm and open at 7.30am. To ensure a peaceful night for all we would be grateful for your cooperation with our ‘no noise’ rule between these times.
- Our reception is open from 8.30am to 6pm (9pm high season). If you require assistance outside of these times contact the Duty Warden. Please check the notice on the reception door as where to locate them.
Please take a look at our Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions. All bookings are made subject to both Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions.