Answers are highlighted in red
1. What time do the gates at Park Cliffe open?
a) 6.30 am
b) 7.00 am
c) 7.30 am
2. What is the full address of the campsite?
a) Birks Rd, Windermere La23 3PD
b) Birks Lane, Windermere LA23 3PG
c) Birks Rd, Windermere LA23 3PG
3. What is the subject of the blackboard by reception
c) Caravans for sale
4. What does the sign say that is situated by the hedge as you drive over the speed bump when entering the site?
a) Speed limit 10mph
b) Welcome to Park Cliffe
c) New arrivals stop here and report to Reception
5. There is a large picture in reception, what is it a picture of?
a) The view from Gummers How
b) The view from Orrest Head
c) The view from Moor How
6. How many stars has Park Cliffe been awarded by the English Tourism Council?
7. How much per night does it cost to hire a private bathroom?
8. How many sinks are there at the pot wash?
9. What do the signs indicate that are placed around the amenities block?
a) No running
b) No smoking
c) No cycling
10. How many hard standing pitches are there on the touring site?
11. What is the colour of our squirrel’s nuts on the slate sign?
12. What game is on the top floor of the games room?
a) Air Hockey
b) Table Tennis
13. How much does it cost to use a washing machine?
14. How many swings are there at the Play area?
15. What time is breakfast served?
a) 8.30 – 11.30
b) 9.00 – 11.30
c) 00 to 12.00
16. Who is commemorated on the bench outside reception?
17. What is the family name of the owners of Park Cliffe?
18. What is the name of the stream, which runs through Park Cliffe?
19. Which are the first trees that stand either side of the main site entrance gate?
a) Sycamore trees
b) Oak trees
c) Dog trees
20. What is the name of the hill behind Park Cliffe?
a) Moor How
b) Moor Howe
c) Moore How