Our modern, fully furnished and equipped caravan holiday homes are situated adjacent to the main touring park. They are located within easy reach of all the park amenities. They sleep 4 (1 double bedroom, and 1 twin bedroom) and are perfect for families or couples looking to explore the Lake District.
All of our static caravans for hire have an enclosed decking area with a picnic bench. Ideal for enjoying a bite to eat or a drink as the sun goes down.
We provide duvets, pillows, bed linen, tea towel, dishcloth, washing up liquid. We even provide a small starter pack of teabags, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk and a packet of biscuits for when you arrive.
You just need to bring yourselves and a set of towels. Smoking is not permitted in any of our static caravans for hire. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park.
Dog friendly caravans
Dogs are permitted by prior arrangement in certain caravans, 1 per caravan at a charge of £40 per booking.
|Static Caravan features:|
|Spacious 28ft or 33ft x 12ft caravan holiday homes|
|Full size oven, grill and hob|
|Crockery, cutlery, pans & cooking utensils|
|Gas fire in lounge|
|Duvets, pillows & bedlinen are provided|
|Travel cot available (will replace 1 of the twin beds, bedding not included)|
|Enclosed decking with picnic bench|
|Gas, electric and VAT included|
Reminders for when you’re on the park
- For your safety and security and to minimise noise the Park gates are locked at 11pm and open at 7.30am. If you are out late, vehicles can be parked just outside the main gate. Then please tip-toe back to your caravan, remembering to have consideration for fellow visitors who may be asleep.
- We cater primarily for families, couples and singles, and have a ‘all quiet after 11pm’ rule so that everyone can enjoy a quiet night’s sleep. Remember voices can carry (especially when on a mobile phone).
- There’s no loud music allowed at any time – we are not a music festival and for some guest’s loud music can spoil their peace and relaxation.
- Our reception is open from 8.30am to 9pm (6pm low season). If you require assistance outside of these times contact the Duty Warden. Please check the notice on the reception door as where to locate them.
- Check availability and book online.
- Telephone bookings are accepted using most debit/credit cards.
- Bookings accepted from couples and families only. We reserve the right not to accept group bookings. Please ring the park direct.
- Please see our full details of Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions. All bookings are made subject to both Park Rules and Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are based on weekly bookings with an arrival day of Friday. We can offer a Monday arrival too, please check availability and prices.
- We also offer short breaks, Monday to Friday (4 nights) and Friday to Monday (3 nights). Out of season we can sometimes offer different time periods, please ask.
Please call us 015395 31344 for more details about our private holiday caravans to rent in lake district.
Tariffs & Seasons
|Tariffs||Week Friday 7 Nights||Weekend Friday 3 Nights||Midweek Monday 4 Nights|
|6 March - 2 April 2020||£336.00||£215.00||£215.00|
|3 April - 23 April||£520.00||£312.00||£312.00|
|24 April - 7 May||£389.00||£247.00||£247.00|
|8 May - 14 May||£389.00||£294.00||£247.00|
|15 May - 21 May||£389.00||£247.00||£247.00|
|22 May - 28 May||£604.00||£368.00||£368.00|
|29 May - 9 July||£583.00||£347.00||£347.00|
|10 July - 16 July||£669.00||£387.00||£387.00|
|17 July - 27 August||£734.00||£419.00||£419.00|
|28 August - 3 September||£484.00||£305.00||£305.00|
|4 September - 17 September||£401.00||£264.00||£264.00|
|18 September - 15 October||£389.00||£257.00||£257.00|
|16 October - 29 October||£484.00||£305.00||£305.00|
|30 October - 6 November||£336.00||£305.00||£250.00|
|7 November - 8 November (2nts only)||£180.00 (2 nts)|
We welcome well trained dogs that must be kept on a lead when on the park, but we reserve the right to refuse certain breeds. Although we don’t allow dogs in the bar/restaurant area, we do have a lovely outdoor terrace area where your canine friends are more than welcome.
Main season 1 March – mid November. These facilities are open during weekends, Easter, Spring Bank Holiday week until mid September and October half term week. Camping pods remain open until mid December with just the bar open Friday and Saturday evenings 7pm-10pm from mid November. Please contact us for confirmation of exact dates.
A double and 2 singles. A travel cot can be provided. This will be positioned in place of one of the single beds.
No. For the safety and comfort of guests, the maximum occupancy is 4 people.
When staying in our static caravans please bring towels and travel cot bedding if required. Everything else is provided.
Each of our caravan holiday homes has its own enclosed deck, so children can play safely, if supervised.
Dogs are welcome in certain static caravans at an extra charge of £40.00 per booking and strictly on a pre booked basis (no dangerous breeds). Please bring your own blanket for your dog as we cannot permit them to lie upon the bedding or upholstery.
Dogs must be kept on a lead and exercised in the designated areas. Although we don’t allow dogs in the bar/restaurant area, we do have a lovely outdoor terrace area where dogs are more than welcome.
No. All costs are included in the initial price paid, there are no hidden extras.
Check out time is 10am. However after you have checked out you are welcome to stay and make use of the facilities.
Check in time is from 3pm