2019 BOOKINGS – PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AS ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, THANK YOU
Finalist 2018 Cumbria Holiday Park of the Year – Finalist 2017 Visit England Awards for Excellence
Only 3 miles from Bowness-on-Windermere, the site is easily accessible and yet offers a peaceful, tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether your stay at Park Cliffe is in a tourer, a tent, a caravan, one of our rather fabulous, eco-friendly and locally made camping pods or even in your own luxury static caravan or lodge, you’ll find nothing less than a warm welcome from our friendly staff, peace, comfort and a range of modern amenities including;
- a bar and restaurant serving delicious home-made food from locally sourced ingredients (seasonal hours apply)
- a shop which also specialises in locally sourced produce
- private bathrooms to hire
- a clean and safe games room for the children
- a fun children’s play area, to burn off that excess energy
- Free WiFi
The park is in a world of its own with absolutely stunning views over lake Windermere and the fells and mountains beyond. An abundance of wildlife such as squirrels, roe and red deer, foxes and birds surround us, in fact, such are our environmental credentials that TV botanist David Bellamy is an especially big fan of Park Cliffe. So much so, in fact, that he has presented us with his prestigious Gold Conservation Award for our work in protecting the natural environment!
Our accommodation comprises
- 60 touring pitches
- 70 camping pitches
- 12 camping pods (3 dog friendly from November 18)
- 3 caravans for hire
- 56 privately owned caravans and lodges
So why not check availability now, or call us on 015395 31344 to book your stay at Park Cliffe and find out why people use phrases like “beautiful views”, “tranquil setting”, “well-managed” and “friendly atmosphere for families” in reviews?
Go on, you deserve it!